- Empower women around you
- We are powerful. Enough with the bull shi*% of putting other women down, lets empower each other. Us as women go through so much, the last thing we need is other women putting us down. Why not encourage each other to follow our dreams, compliment each other and help each other become the best we can be. Make 2016 the year where you stop comparing yourself and instead encourage and compliment one another.
- Think about it…We have a women running for president, we are stronger then we tend to think…
- Put the phone down, focus on real connections
- I am beyond guilty of this, it’s easy to get caught up in your phone, emails, social media etc… it’s fine when your alone, but when your surrounded by friends, family and or husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend put it away, enjoy the company of who you’re around. Forget work, forget what’s going on with social media enjoy one another..it’s easy.
- Surround yourself with strong women
- Find friends who encourage you to strive for more, support your dreams and have goals of their own. After all you are who you hang out with, right?
- Read #girlboss books
- I recently started reading khloe kardashians book (strong looks better naked) I am only on the second chapter, but I am already so inspired by her story. She is the true definition of a #girlboss. She is the one who has inspired me to empower women more and be my best self. She is so strong and has gone through so much in her life and still holds her head high and strives to accomplish her goals. She reached for the stars never lost sight and she’s making it.
- There are so many great books out there, to help motivate and inspire you to be your best self.